Welcome, today i have a very interesting write up “10 Home Beauty Tips and products you should know” dedicated to all home makers and office goers alike. in this find very interesting content related to natural treatments and other possible solutions.
Market is loaded with all expensive beauty products and our busy schedule forced us to use those products. But we forgot that the products may contain chemicals and toxic ingredients that might affect our long term beauty. Many of the people have faced side effects on their skin and hair. This problem is something that can be treated at home also.
Yes, let’s build a habit of using home beauty products. We all know the natural healing power of the home based ingredients. However, the time limitations don’t allow us to use the home beauty products. Don’t worry I have some ready made solutions for you.
To help you out, there are many proven home beauty products that are very simple to make in a while and are usually available at home. Moreover, you can save a lot of money which you spend on the expensive beauty products.
Remember that things take time. It is not an overnight process to get the results but once you start seeing the results, it will stay forever with you.
Don’t miss the secret beauty tips mentioned at the end, for you to start your day at home or in work from home situations.
now let me start with 10 Home Beauty Tips and products you should know
For Glowing Face :
Glowing face is the dream of everyone and Thanks to the kitchen ingredients to make our skin glow.
1. Milk and Honey: Mixture of milk and honey is one of the best home beauty products for the glowing face. Milk and honey contains antimicrobial properties that work as perfect cleanser for the skin. Honey also helps to moisturize your skin by opening the pores and remove the dirt. The remedy is suitable for all type of faces.
How to make milk and honey face mask?
- Mix honey and milk in the bowl and you will get a thick consistency mixture
- Heat this mixture for few seconds at the low flame
- Spread it on your face with any brush or using fingers
- Let the mixture dry as a face mask for 10-15 minutes
- Wash your face with cold water
- You can repeat daily once in a day for better results.
2. Turmeric, Lemon juice and Yogurt: Another perfect home remedy to make face glow is the mixture of turmeric, lemon juice and yogurt. Turmeric is an anti-inflammatory ingredient that helps to brighten your skin. Yogurt has anti-acne benefits and lemon juice also have antioxidants that help fight cell damage. This mixture is perfect for the oily skin.
How to make Turmeric, Lemon juice and Yogurt face mask?
- Take one tablespoon of turmeric power, two table spoon of lemon juice and one tablespoon of plain yogurt. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Apply the mixture on your face for 15 minutes and let it dry
- Now, gently massage your face with little water.
- Wash your face with the cold water.
- For best results, use these home beauty products twice in a week.
3. Rose water (Gulab Jal) and Besan (gram flour): Besan is a great cleanser for the oily skin by absorbing the excess oil and remove impurities. It also helps in De-tanning, facial hair removal and Acne removal.
How to use rose water and besan?
- Take 2 table spoon of besan and 4 tablespoon of rose water, mix them well to get a smooth paste
- Apply this on your face and leave it for 15-20 minutes to get dry.
- Once dried, massage gently in circular motion
- At last, wash your face with cold water
If you are looking for the chemical free rose water, you will not get anything pure than the UrbanBotanic Pure & Natural Rose Water. This Gulab Jal is genuinely homemade, purely organic and loaded with rose fragrance.
Buy Natural Rose Water here
Buy Organic & 100% Natural Beauty Products Here..
4. Curd and Gram flour: If you are looking to nourish your dry face, then the combination of curd and gram flour is an amazing home remedy. It helps to remove the dead skin. Besan works as a cleansing and curd provides the moisturizing effect.
How to make curd and gram flour face mask?
- Mix one tablespoon of curd and two tablespoon of Besan (You can add a little pinch of turmeric) and make a smooth paste of it.
- Apply evenly on your face and leave it for 5-10 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water.
5. Multani mitti, lemon juice and rose water: Multani mitti is a traditional way to get rid of the pimples and ache. It has the natural healing power. You can mix it with water and apply directly on your face or for the better results; you can add lemon juice and rose water in it. The lemon helps to extract the dirt and keep your skin clean from the germs.
How to make multiani mitti face pack?
- Mix together two teaspoons of multani mitti (fuller’s earth) with rose water and lemon juice to obtain a smooth paste
- Apply this on your face until it dries off.
- Wash it after 10 minutes with cold water.
Alternatively, you can also buy the readymade multani mitti face pack prepared with all the natural ingredients.
Personally, I use it daily at night before sleeping and the results are really amazing. It naturally hydrates and makes my skin softer, which is really good to make me get up with freshness.
Everyone face a little dull and damage of hair from time to time. Just as your skin needs care and nourishment, your hair too. And, here are the simple and effective home beauty products and tips to give a basic hair care routine to ensure a healthy and silky hair. There are various ingredients that can help to fight from the dandruff, hair fall etc.
1. Amla (gooseberry) powder (For damaged hair and premature greying): Amla is a powerhouse of nutrients and vitamin C that helps in making hair softer and promotes hair growth. You can use either amla oil or amla juice for your hair. Use Amla with Reetha and Shikhakai with Amla powder for the best results.
How to use Amla Powder for hair growth?
- Mix 2 teaspoons of amla powder and 2 teaspoons of shikakai powder and a little bit of water or lemon juice to make a smooth paste. Make sure to maintain the consistency.
- Apply this mixture on your hair and leave it for 45 minutes to dry
- Once dried, shampoo your hair with normal water.
- Follow this remedy once in a week.
Buy Natural Health and Herbal Products Amla Powder here and use it with Reetha and Mehndi powder. It will naturally give a shiny look after use.
I personally recommend going for the combined pack of 3 natural ingredients Amla, Reetha and Shikakai Powder. You don’t have to hurry here and there to find the products on the store.
2. Banana and honey hair mask: Banana is beneficial for the rough and damaged hair by nourishing the scalp. A banana hair mask provides hydration to improve the shine and control dandruff while moisturizing the scalp. For the split ends also, it is good to use. Honey is a natural remedy to add moisture and shine in the dullest hair.
How to make a banana mask?
- Mash one medium-sized banana in a bowl, add three tablespoons of honey and milk and mix all the ingredients.
- Apply this paste on dry hair and cover with a shower cap
- Now, leave for 20-30 minutes and wash it off with the normal water
Use two times in a week while washing hair for better results
3. Onion Juice: This is one of the oldest remedies for hair re-growth. Many people face the problem of hair loss with bald patches. Nutrients in the onion juice applied to the hair may nourish the hair follicles that increase hair volume and improve hair strength.
How to use Onion juice for hair?
- Take the fresh onion juice for hair.
- Apply this onion juice on your scalp or the hair roots for 10 minutes
- Rinse it off with a mild shampoo.
Use two times in a week for better results
Buy readymade Mamaearth Onion Hair Fall Shampoo
4. Egg mask: Like our body, our hair also needs protein to stimulate hair growth and make them shiny. Egg works wonder for the hair because it is loaded with keratin protein, vitamin B and other essential nutrients. Eggs are suitable for any type of hair. Adding honey and banana in the egg is the best hair care routine.
How to make an egg mask?
- Mash a banana and mix it well with one tablespoon honey and one egg.
- Apply this ingredient mask from the root to the tip of the hair
- Let it dry for half an hour and rinse off with a mild shampoo.
5. Aloe vera: From face glow to hair care, Aloe vera is one of those ingredients that everybody uses. Aloe vera is rich in vitamins and minerals to promote hair growth. Further, the get extracted from the aloe vera is rich in antioxidants that offer moisturizing and soothing for hair. It repairs the damaged cells in the scalp.
How to apply aloe vera gel?
- Cut a leaf from aloe vera plant or can use the gel purchased from the market.
- Mix two tablespoons of aloe vera gel and same quantity of honey, and a tablespoon of yogurt.
- Start applying the paste from hair roots to tips and massage gently after 10-15 minutes.
- Let sit for an hour and rinse off with water or shampoo as normal for soft, shiny hair.
- Repeat this process 2-3 times a week, as needed.
Secret beauty tips:
Follow these beauty tips to start your day healthy and wealthy.
- Moisture your hands after every hand wash. You can use olive oil or coconut oil.
- Exfoliate body and face every week. Make a simple homemade scrub by using coconut oil, sugar and lemon juice. Apply this to exfoliate your body and face.
- Use warm oil on your scalp for hair care once in a week. Make sure to apply hair mask to nourish the entire hair length.
- Incorporate a quick massage while moisturizing your skin, it works as a facial yoga
- While you are working away at your home desk, just soak your feet in warm water added with a few drops of lemon, rosemary, peppermint, lavender or any essential oil for a dose of freshness.
- Massaging your face with oil every night before sleeping, it keeps your face hydrated and gets rid of wrinkles.
Hope you are convenience with the best home beauty products and tips for your face and hair routine care.
Stay home, stay protected, stay safe!
Author : Sonia Luthra (team v9)
know about : top consumer electronics products 2020